It is more important to know where you are going, than how long it takes to get there.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Surgery Update...

I looked forward to the day I turned thirteen because I could get my ears pierced. I knew it would hurt, but the end result would be nice. - Wait. That's a bad analogy. How about...I remember waiting for the first day of school, I new it would be an adrenaline rush, but afterward would be the same old learning and homework crap. - Analogy still not quite right. Last Friday was the orginial date of my surgery. I was looking forward to it in a strange way, but it came and went without any slicing or dicing.

I still do not know when the surgery will be. I am guessing March 25th or 26th. Maybe the surgical team can sing "Happy Birthday" before the first incision...."Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, we're going to get rid of your cancer, and your left boooooooob too!"

Monday 3/15 Ultrasound Biopsy
Thursday 3/18 MRI Biopsy
Friday 3/19 Appointment to discuss genetic testing results...more about this on next blog. I know, you just can't wait. This is just a teaser.
Week of 3/22?? Surgery

Quote Of The Day - a favorite:
"It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice." -Lisa Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment